UPDATE! CRAHTAC Meeting Monday April 11, 2022, 3:00 PM via Zoom
Updated: Apr 10, 2022
Please register at the link below and attend the meeting if you can!
Meeting Date: Monday April 11, 2022
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: VIA Zoom only, no in person meeting
4/11/2022 Agenda and meeting minutes from March 14, 2022 for your review:
If you wish to address the Committee, please send an email to John Menzies at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to speak during “Public Comment". If you watched last month’s CRAHTAC meeting, you noticed that the Committee members are ratcheting down our ability to speak or make any kind of addition to the Live Oak Trail or Trail Policy discussions. The only period of time we have to speak now reliably is during the public comment period.
DIRECTIONS TO SEND YOUR EMAIL (FOR GMAIL USERS):
Directions: Copy and paste information from an email into your personal email:
1. Place your cursor and click at the beginning of the text you wish to copy in an email or document and press and hold down the mouse button. Move the cursor (with the mouse button held down) along the text you wish to copy (“Highlighting” the information you want copied).
2. Copy the highlighted information by pressing the “Control” key + the letter “C” (at the same time) on most computers, or click on “Copy” when prompted.
3. At this point the message has been copied into the memory of your computer. You won’t see anything (so don’t panic) but the computer will retain it in it’s memory for your use. Continue on with the directions.
4. Go to the new email or document (that you’ll create in item #1, below).
Directions: To write an email from your computer:
1. On your computer, go to your Gmail, click on the “Compose” button located in the top left corner and a blank email will open.
2. On the blank email, add recipients in the "To" field. You can also add recipients in the "Cc" and "Bcc" fields.
3. Click on “Subject” to add the subject (for example "Live Oak Trail").
4. To paste your copied message, place the cursor in the message box and tap your mouse button in the message box. Paste the information by holding down the “Control” key + the letter “V” (at the same time) on most computers, or click on “Paste” when prompted. You can also write your own message here if you prefer.
5. Check spelling and email addresses.
6. At the top of the page, click on “Send”.
Questions??? Please send an email to email@example.com .
Thank you everyone for your support and hope to see you on the trail!!!